Sunday, November 3, 2013

Started Badminton

                                                             
I started doing badminton as my action. Last few session i really enjoying playing badminton and i learnt lots of new things about that.Playing badminton is quite challenging for me because from last few months i haven't play badminton so i decided to take this challenge and i started playing once again. badminton is enjoyable game for me it has lots of action in it. In badminton I am really good in serving and smashing. in last class i played with Akila ( my classmate) and i beat him by 4/10 which is really good for me as i started playing badminton again. Badminton is a game where we have to do lots of communication actually in every game we have to do communication. But in badminton when we are playing with two players so we have to communicating and collaborating with each other so we can play well in match. After all this practice of badminton i am thinking to sign up for SAISA badminton where i can show my ability to do. SIASA is very challenging thing to do we meet different players from different school we see different skill in them and then we planning a lot to win match.
Fully in Action 

No comments:

Post a Comment