Monday, December 3, 2012

What I.M Learnig with RCCI Service..?



RCCI is the really good service to understand me. I undertake new challenges in that service like we do lots of things in collaboration. Because it can't possible to manage all those kids by a single person. I planning and initiating to starting a cricket. I decided with my RCCI group and decided to play cricket with those kids. When I started this RCCI service I am not so scared that those kids was accepted me or not or they playing with me or not that was my challenge but I completed my challenge. Those are very comfortable with me. Basically I developed a new skill in myself to play with those kids. I am regular in my service I’m always perseverance in my service or if I commit to do anything for my service so I will do that it’s my responsibility to do all these things for my service .

No comments:

Post a Comment